Sunday, July 19, 2020

STRUCK DOWN BUT NOT DESTROYED

2 Corinthians 4:7-11(New King James Version)

v 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
v 8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
v 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed—
v 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
v 11 For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
I was sexually abused as a child
Spiritually molested by beings you might never believe exist
Attempted suicide six times
Went through teenaged pregnancy and and an incomplete abortion,
Raped twice as an adult
Abused in every way by the man I called spiritual mentor
Betrayed by the people I thought cared about me,
I could have ended up bitter and vengeful. But God turned my pain into gain. I grew to become a better and more compassionate person. I tried to understand why people do the things the do. I needed to understand. God showed me mercy, compassion and lavished me with His love and His grace.
I Refused To Dwell O The Why Questions
Refused To Build A Monument Around My Pain.
He brought into my life an innumerable cloud of witnesses. Brothers, sisters, friends, mothers; people who have loved me, shown me kindness, favors and compassion. God has never ever left me without a miracle appearance of someone in my life just at the critical point of need.
In all my pain, I learned to give others compassionate care, a nursed men, women, young and old at the point in their lives when they were hitting rock bottom.
God used me even in my pain to give love and hope to others.
In the end, everything I went through was summarized by my teacher, mentor and mother (mummy Prisca Fomum)in a few words.
“She said, all the people God used in mightily in the Bible lived their ministry. They were groomed through pain, betrayals and disappointments. God uses the experiences He allows us go through as a school, as a molding furnace. Building, breaking and trimming us to fit into His Divine Agenda for our lives.”
These were her words as she prayed for me.
Today, He tells me it is time. Tim to reach Out to our bleeding Planet. Time to help others mend their Broken Hedges. Time to help nations heal. Time to prepare the Bride to meet Her groom.
It is time, to release The Word from The fountain.
Those who will be a part of the Mercy Haven community, will find all kinds of resources to build their Spiritual lives, and live more fulfilling and abundant life in a world that has forces bent on destroying our very core Identities.
May God use the massages that will be written in books, Spoken in audios, Shared via videos and every means possible, to bring;
  • Salvation To The Lost
  • Deliverance To The Oppressed
  • Healing To The Sick
  • Hope To The Hopeless
  • Faith To The Faithless
And in the end, may we all experience what it really means to belong to God.
In Jesus’s Powerful Name! Amen!
What is your story? Have you used them as an excuse to go the wrong way? How are you using your life’s experiences?
Remember God loves you!






No comments:

Post a Comment